Financial Foundations: Borrowing.
Speaker: Naomi Potter, Presenter-Westpac's Davidson Institute
Duration: 30-45 minutes
Borrowing money can enhance your lifestyle or increase your investment opportunities. Using credit wisely can help us to get ahead however if not managed well it can have a negative impact on your financial future.
This 30-45 minute interactive webinar looks at how to borrow well and to keep the credit we’re using manageable to ensure its helping not hindering us in achieving our life goals.
We’ll help you learn:
- what good credit management means,
- when credit can be used effectively,
- the different types of credit available, and
- the pitfalls of over-use or out of control credit.
This webinar is suitable for anyone who:
- is borrowing, or contemplating borrowing, for the first time.
- wants to know more about using credit effectively.
- wants to know more about keeping credit well managed.