Investing in Property: Foundations.
Speaker: Bronwyn Lawson, Presenter-Westpac's Davidson Institute
Duration: 30 - 45 minutes
Investing in property is one way of achieving your goal of increasing wealth but as with any investment it comes with a level of risk attached. If you’re considering investing in property it pays to understand the pros and cons.
This 30-45 minute interactive webinar takes you through the first steps in property investment from understanding what drives the property market to key risk considerations and more.
We'll help you learn how to:
- identify the purpose of the investment.
- address key considerations when funding the investment.
- implement ongoing management requirements of a property investment.
This webinar is ideal for anyone who is:
- considering investing in property.
- already investing in property but wanting to know more about their investment.
If you're unable to make this date and time, there is a recorded version of the webinar that you can view anytime here.