Duration: Self paced
Australian social sector organisations operate in a world that is rapidly changing. Changes in technology, demographics and structural shifts in our economy are creating opportunities – and challenges.
It’s the organisations that capitalise on these shifts and are nimble enough to move quickly that will be best placed to succeed in this rapidly changing environment.
If you want to:
- grow your organisation;
- improve operations, products or services;
- create new products or services; or
- improve impact and sustainability
then the toolkit is designed to help.
This free Innovation Toolkit will help you to better understand your operating environment, gain customer insights, generate new ideas, test those ideas, and implement solutions to help your organisation prosper and grow.
It’s designed to be self-service so that you and your team can work through the process in a way that suits you. You can use all the tools or pick and choose those most relevant to your business and the problem to be solved.
Part 1: Initiate – Recognise the opportunity/challenge and initiate the generation of solutions.
This part of the toolkit contains information and worksheets to help:
- Get closer to your customers to uncover opportunities or risks.
- Examine your internal and external operating environment.
- Rapidly generate ideas to address business problems.
- Consolidate ideas and start the process to implement solutions.
Part 2: Investigate – Rigorously investigate selected ideas – design, test, and learn. Coming late 2018!
Part 3: Activate – Activate the initiative. Coming early 2019!