Expert's Angle: 5 ways to make your not-for-profit more innovative - with impact!
Speaker: Dr Jeffrey Tobias, Founder and Director-GiveEasy
Duration: 45 Minutes
Now, more than ever, the NFP sector is in need of innovation. While innovation may have been on the agendas of some NFP boards in the past, the imperative to innovate and change has never been greater.
In this recorded webinar Dr Jeffrey Tobias, leading global Innovation Expert and founder of GiveEasy, will outline:
• What is innovation?
• Why bother with innovation?
• The ten types of innovation - innovation can happen everywhere .
• Turning “yes but” into “yes and”.
• Why what got us here won’t get us there.
• Building a culture of innovation.
• Measuring innovation capability within your organisation.
• What to do when you get off the call that will make a difference.
You will also hear from Luke Alexander, Head of Communications at Cure Brain Cancer Foundation in terms of what innovative initiative they are embarking on. Luke will share with you some of their tactics that made them the leading organisation of the 2016 NFP Innovation Index.
This webinar will provide some simple, tangible tools that you can use to immediately accelerate your organisation’s innovation capability.