Optimising business planning.
Speaker: Rob Lockhart, Presenter-Westpac's Davidson Institute
Duration: 30-45 minutes
The economy is always evolving and it makes good business sense to take commercial advantage of any changes that are occurring. Now is a great time to review existing business plans, and consider the strategic implications of both the internal and external operating environment.
This 30-45 minute interactive webinar will focus on the strategic aspects of your business, with particular emphasis on tools that you can use to leverage advantages in your market.
We’ll help you learn how to:
- maintain your brand promise in a changing market
- identify changing market conditions and trends using PEST analysis
- identify strengths in your current business using SWOT analysis
- combine this knowledge to build a comprehensive business plan to optimise business opportunity
This webinar is ideal for anyone who:
- is an existing business owner or manager who wants to refresh and existing business plan
- is an existing business owner or manager who wants to review the current strategic direction of the business
- is an existing business owner or manager who wants to understand the implications of a changing market place
- has recently started their own business, or is looking to start one in the future, and wants to build a strategic vision for the future of that business
- is looking to develop business planning skills