Beginner's guide to self-managed super funds
Speaker: Bronwyn Lawson, Presenter-Westpac's Davidson Institute
Duration: 30 - 45 minutes
Self-managed super funds are becoming increasingly popular, but aren't necessarily right for everyone. The attractive tax environment and perception of more personal control are countered by very strict regulations and strong penalties for non-compliance
This 30-45 minute interactive webinar addresses the basics of establishing and managing a self-managed super fund.
We’ll help you learn about:
- what is an SMSF?
- is it right for you?
- key considerations for setting up an SMSF
- compliance obligations and contribution limits
This webinar is ideal for anyone who:
- wants to know how a self-managed super fund is different
- is contemplating establishing a self-managed super fund
- has a self-managed super fund and want to know more about it
If you are unable to attend on this date there is a recorded version that you can view here.