Beginner's guide to self-managed super funds.
Speaker: Westpac's Davidson Institute
Duration: 28.12 minutes
Self-Managed Super Funds are becoming increasingly popular, but aren’t necessarily right for everyone. The attractive tax environment and perception of more personal control are countered by very strict regulations and strong penalties for non-compliance.
This 28.12 minute on-demand webinar addresses the basics of establishing and managing a self-managed super fund.
We’ll help you learn about:
- what is a SMSF?
- is it right for you?
- key considerations for setting up a SMSF.
- compliance obligations and contribution limits.
This webinar is ideal for anyone who:
- wants to know how a self-managed super fund is different.
- is contemplating establishing a self-managed super fund.
- has a self-managed super fund and want to know more about it.