Financial Foundations: A plan for life.
Speaker: Bronwyn Lawson, Presenter-Westpac's Davidson Institute
Duration: 30-45 minutes
Now is a great time to focus on your goals, and make them a reality. Whether it is growing wealth, buying a house, or simply saving for a dream holiday, the power to achieving your goals lies in developing a plan and following it through.
This 30-45 minute interactive webinar will focus on developing a plan, based on your current stage of life, which will support achieving your goals.
We’ll help you learn how to:
- develop a plan that reflects relevant goals for your stage of life - whether you're starting out, working or planning for retirement.
- sustain the momentum by implementing positive financial habits.
- identify appropriate sources of help.
This webinar is ideal for anyone who:
- is setting a financial goal.
- is looking to fulfil an existing financial goal.
- wants to develop positive financial habits.
- wants to develop a plan based on their current stage of life.