Super Saver Scheme.
Duration: 2.56 minutes
A milestone in many people’s lives is buying their first home but the excitement is often accompanied by the trepidation of stepping into unknown territory. ‘Buying your first home’ is a series of bite-size videos that hones in on the important financial aspects of buying your first home.
The series includes:
- Finding the right home.
- How much can I afford?
- Upfront costs.
- How much deposit do I need?
- Super Saver Scheme.
- First Home Owner Grants.
- Parental guarantees.
- Lender’s mortgage insurance.
- Buying a home by private sale.
- Buying a home at auction.
- Protecting your home.
Each module is stand alone and they can be viewed in any order.
This video series is ideal for anyone:
- thinking about their first property purchase.
- wanting to know more about purchasing and financing property.
If you prefer to get the information all in one hit, then consider joining our live webinar on ‘Buying your first home’.