Investing in Property: Measuring returns.
Speaker: Rob Lockhart, Presenter-Westpac's Davidson Institute
Duration: 30 - 45 minutes
A key aspect of investing in property is being able to quantify the return you are achieving on your investment, and to make informed decisions about where you invest your money.
This 30-45 minute interactive webinar addresses how to measure the return being made on an investment property so comparisons can then be made with other investment opportunities.
We'll help you learn how to:
- effectively manage financing the investment.
- measure the ongoing costs of investing in property.
- prepare a cash flow forecast for the investment.
- measure the return on your investment.
This webinar is ideal for anyone who is:
- considering investing in property.
- already investing in property and wanting to be able to measure its performance.