Speaker: Westpac's Davidson Institute
Duration: 30.40 minutes
This webinar looks at the basics of superannuation and why it's important to take control of your super now. By having an understanding of your super, how it works, and what you can do to maximise it will help you toward a more financially independent retirement.
We'll help you learn:
- About the Superannuation Guarantee.
- How and why you can make additional contributions.
- How you can elect where to have your super invested.
- How and when you can access your super savings.
This webinar is ideal for anyone who:
- Recently joined the workforce and wants to know more about superannuation.
- Wants to take greater control of their superannuation.
- Feels concerned that they may not have enough superannuation when they retire.
- Just wants to know more about superannuation.