IWD 2019 webinar series: Managing your super.
Speaker: Bronwyn Lawson, Presenter-Westpac's Davidson Institute
Duration: Approx. 30 minutes
Understanding super, how it works, and what to do to maximise it, helps you work towards a more financially independent retirement. The ‘Managing your super’ webinar looks at the basics of superannuation and why it’s important to take control of your super NOW.
This webinar is ideal for anyone who:
- has recently joined the workforce and wants to know more about superannuation
- wants to take greater control of their superannuation.
- may be concerned that they don’t have enough superannuation.
- just wants to know more about superannuation.
Following the 20-25 minute presentation, you also get the opportunity to ask your questions of our experienced Financial Educators. You will also have access to the handouts which will include a summary of the content and a transcript of the presentation.
If you are not able to attend the webinar on this date, a recording will be available after the webinar.
This webinar is a great starting point. Why not continue your financial education journey with the rest of our IWD 2019 webinar series:
- Starting a business.
- Planning for your financial future (recorded).
- Buying your first home (recorded).
- Investing (recorded).
Following on from 'Managing your super' you may wish to attend another webinar from the Davidson Institute's 'Retirement planning' suite.