Roadmap to recovery for social enterprise
Duration: 45 Minutes
Social enterprises play a critical role in addressing challenging social and environmental problems. As the COVID-19 lockdown begins to ease, it is imperative that social enterprises are supported to recover, adjust, and be set up for success in what is an uncertain future.
This recording focuses on practical considerations and ideas for how social enterprises may be able to position themselves to grow through the recovery phase of the COVID-19 crisis and beyond.
This recording provides you with a strategic framework to use in order to:
- reflect on where your social enterprises stands today
- identify steps your social enterprise can take to restart
- identify opportunities to revitalise your social enterprise and shape your future.
It also provides you with ideas on how demand for different types of social enterprise products/services may evolve as the economy reboots, rising from:
- the easing of restrictions and the ‘new normal’ in how we work and live
- the implementation of Safe Work practices
- emerging procurement trends.