7 financial tips for NFPs.
Speaker: Bronwyn Lawson, Presenter-Westpac's Davidson Institute
Duration: 30 - 45 minutes
As demand increases for the services provided by many not-for-profit organisations, and funding becomes harder to come by, it’s becoming more and more imperative for organisations to improve their financial management. This webinar covers 7 tips that can help organisations become more financially sustainable.
We'll help you learn how to:
- recognise the benefits of planning.
- understand the financial position of the organisation.
- improve cash flow management techniques.
- better utilise the resources available to the organisation.
This webinar is ideal for anyone:
- looking to improve the financial management practices in a not-for-profit organisation.
- wanting to help their organisation become more financially sustainable is a board member.
- wanting to improve their financial management knowledge.
If you're unable to attend at this time there is a recorded version of the webinar available to view here