Understanding financial statements.
Speaker: Bronwyn Lawson, Presenter-Westpac's Davidson Institute
Duration: 30-45 minutes
Many people go into business with little or no formal training on how to manage the numbers in their business. Understanding the information contained in your financial statements can help you make more informed and confident decisions on a day to day basis.
This 30-45 minute interactive webinar will delve into the Balance Sheet, the Income Statement, and the Statement of Cash Flows to reveal more about how this information can help you become a more successful business.
We’ll help you learn about:
- the Balance Sheet and the information it contains
- the Income Statement and the information it contains
- the Statement of Cash Flows and the information it contains
- how this information is inter-related and provides a holistic picture of the health of your business
This webinar is ideal for anyone who is:
- considering starting a new business
- currently manages or owns a business, or
- just wants to know more about Financial Statements