Starting a business.
Speaker: Westpac's Davidson Institute
Duration: 35.59 minutes
The prospect of starting your own business can be thrilling but daunting at the same time. Whether it’s a desire to be your own boss, or turning a passion into a job, there are many things to consider if you are thinking about starting a business.
Our 36 minute video will help to focus your thinking and provide valuable sources of information as you get started.
The webinar will cover:
- Identifying your target market
- Bringing your idea to life
- Legal and financial considerations
- Planning for the long term
This webinar is ideal for anyone who:
- has recently started their own business, or
- is looking to start one in the future