Getting started in business.
Speaker: Westpac's Davidson Institute
Duration: 35.59 minutes
The prospect of starting your own business can be thrilling but daunting at the same time. Whether it’s a desire to be your own boss, or turning a passion into a job, there are many things to consider if you are thinking about starting a business.
Our 36.05 minute on-demand webinar will help to focus your thinking and provide valuable sources of information as you get started.
The webinar will cover:
- Identifying your target market
- Bringing your idea to life
- Legal and financial considerations
- Planning for the long term
This webinar is ideal for anyone who:
- has recently started their own business, or
- is looking to start one in the future
Alternatively you can register to attend our next live Getting Started in Business webinar where you'll have the benefit of the same information but you'll also have the opportunity to ask questions of our experienced facilitator.