Foundations of business planning
Speaker: Bronwyn Lawson, Presenter-Westpac's Davidson Institute
Duration: 30- 45 minutes
Whether you’re a start-up or a seasoned professional, developing a business plan can boost your confidence and make a significant difference in achieving your business goals. Having a business plan is like having a roadmap. It helps to clearly identify a pathway to success for your business, as well as pointing out opportunities to explore, roadblocks to overcome and helps get you back on track when circumstances change.
This 30-45 minute interactive webinar will showcase the difference that a business plan could make for your business, and then will guide you on developing and maintaining your plan. With the right tools at your disposal, you could gain a real and tangible competitive advantage.
We’ll help you learn how to:
- identify your personal vision for your business
- develop a set of tactics to realise that vision
- implement a review process to maintain your business plans’ relevancy
This webinar is ideal for anyone who:
- has recently started their own business, or is looking to start one in the future
- is an existing business owner or manager who has never developed a business plan before
- is an existing business owner or manager who wants to refresh an existing business plan
- is an individual who is looking to develop business planning skills
If you're unable to attend at this time there is a recorded version available to view at a time that suits you.