Foundations of business planning - full length.
Speaker: Westpac's Davidson Institute
Duration: 24.32 minutes
Whether you’re a start-up or a seasoned professional, developing a business plan can boost your confidence and make a significant difference in achieving your business goals. Having a business plan is like having a roadmap. It helps to clearly identify a pathway to success for your business, as well as pointing out opportunities to explore, roadblocks to overcome and helps get you back on track when circumstances change.
This 20 minute webinar will showcase the difference that a business plan could make for your business, and then will guide you on developing and maintaining your plan. With the right tools at your disposal, you could gain a real and tangible competitive advantage.
We’ll help you learn how to:
- identify your personal vision for your business
- develop a set of tactics to realise that vision
- implement a review process to maintain your business plans’ relevancy
This webinar is ideal for anyone who:
- has recently started their own business, or is looking to start one in the future
- is an existing business owner or manager who has never developed a business plan before
- is an existing business owner or manager who wants to refresh an existing business plan
- is an individual who is looking to develop business planning skills