Optimising cash flow.
Speaker: Westpac's Davidson Institute
The overall health of a business is determined by the strength of its cash flow. When you are growing your business or implementing short term projects, your cash can fluctuate significantly. By developing a strong methodology around cash flow planning and management, a business can optimise its cash flow.
This 26.53 minute webinar will focus on the strategic aspects of managing cash flow, with particular emphasis on cash management through short term projects and long term growth horizons.
We’ll help you learn how to:
- leverage the key drivers of cash flow
- develop techniques to manage short term cash flow issues
- identify and manage cash over long term growth horizons
- measure the health of your cash flow using financial ratios
This webinar is ideal for anyone who is:
- an existing business owner or manager who is responsible for the cash flow of a project
- an existing business owner or manager who is managing a business through a growth phase, or is planning to drive growth
- an existing business owner or manager who is undergoing a short term cash crunch
- looking to develop cash management skills