Measuring financial performance.
Speaker: Lisa Gissing, Presenter-Westpac's Davidson Institute
Duration: 30-45 minutes
“Measuring Financial Performance” uses the numbers in your Financial Statements to measure how efficiently your business is performing to identify areas for improvement.
This 30-45 minute interactive webinar introduces you to a number of financial ratios that help tell a story about your business’s performance.
We’ll help you learn about:
- key performance indicators
- how to measure those indicators, and
- interpreting the story they tell about your business.
This webinar is ideal for anyone who is:
- considering starting a new business,
- currently manages or owns a business, or
- just wants to know more about measuring business financial performance.
If you're unable to attend at this time there is a recorded version of the webinar that you can view at any time.