Measuring financial performance.
Speaker: Westpac's Davidson Institute
Duration: 26.56 minutes
“Measuring Financial Performance” uses the numbers in your Financial Statements to measure how efficiently your business is performing to identify areas for improvement.
This 26.56 minute recorded webinar introduces you to a number of financial ratios that help tell a story about your business’s performance.
We’ll help you learn about:
- key performance indicators
- how to measure those indicators, and
- interpreting the story they tell about your business.
This webinar is ideal for anyone who is:
- considering starting a new business,
- currently manages or owns a business, or
- just wants to know more about measuring business financial performance.