Purchasing business assets.
Speaker: Westpac's Davidson Institute
Duration: 32.17 minutes
Growing businesses will generally need more assets but a common dilemma for many business owners is “When is the right time to buy these assets?” Under-utilisation of equipment is costly, but so is losing customers because we can’t fulfil their needs due to a lack of the right equipment. This dilemma can be reduced somewhat by understanding what drives the need for assets, how they will support the business in generating income or efficiencies, and what are the key considerations when buying and funding your business assets.
This recorded webinar will provide you with valuable insights that can assist you when faced with the need to purchase more business assets. Or you can attend the next LIVE webinar by registering here!
We’ll help you learn about:
- identifying the right asset to fulfil the business need
- determining the financial impact of an asset purchase on the business
- the different options to fund an asset acquisition
The webinar is ideal for:
- new business owners or managers
- existing business owners or managers whose business is growing
- anyone considering purchasing assets for their business