Speaker: Lisa Gissing, Presenter-Westpac's Davidson Institute
Duration: 30-45 minutes
Growth in sales and profit is often seen as the primary goal for any business. However, when a business experiences growth, they quite often find that it is unmanageable and can cause significant cash flow concerns.
This 30-45 minute webinar addresses the challenge of growing sales and profit in a way that is sustainable. It is easy to follow, practical, and offers tips and tools to identify, understand and manage the risks and financial requirements of growth.
We'll help you learn how to:
- understand the risks of growth
- understand the financial impact of growth
- learn strategies to manage growth
This webinar is ideal for anyone who is:
- an existing or intending business owner anticipating business growth
- an existing business owner or manager in a growth industry
- an existing business owner or manager experiencing cash shortages due to business growth